The Turf & Ornamental Communicators Association (TOCA) is active on many fronts:
- TOCA’s annual meeting in Milwaukee, WI is fast approaching. Details and Registration Form are here!
- TOCA hops the pond to host an educational seminar and recruit members at the British International Golf Greenkeepers Association (BIGGA) Turf Management Exhibition (BTME)
- The 25th Annual Communications Contest is open and accepting entries! For a complete list of categories, click here. View the 2014 Communications Award winners and Gardner Award winners by clicking the links.
- Total Landscape Care magazine to host the 2015 Internship Program. Applications due Feb. 28, 2015.
- Nominate a colleague for the TOCA Plant Health Writer of the Year. Nominations are due March 2, 2015. Karl Danneberger, Ph.D., the “Turf Doc” at Golfdom magazine was chosen as the 2014 TOCA Plant Health Writer of the Year.
- Three inducted into TOCA Hall of Fame: Cindy Code, Jerry Roche and Pat Jones.
- Congratulations to the winners of the 2014 TOCA International Communications Awards Program.
Membership in TOCA is comprised of nearly 250 green industry professional and TOCA continues to grow in prestige throughout the green industry.