The Turf & Ornamental Communicators Association (TOCA) has had a busy winter, and we hope you’ll join us at a number of our upcoming events!
TOCA is looking forward to a great 2016:
- The 26th annual TOCA Communications Contest – entries are due March 15 – submit your entries here.
- The 11th annual International Communications Contest is now online. All international categories begin with INT – enter today! All entries are due March 15.
- Mark your calendar for the 2016 TOCA annual conference in Omaha, Nebraska – May 3-5, 2016. Registration will be open soon.
Here’s a quick look back at some 2015 highlights:
- The 25th Annual TOCA Communications Contest awards were given out at the awards banquet. Congratulations to all our award recipients.
- The 10th annual International Communications Contest award winners were also announced.
- The best of the best, the 2015 Gardner Award winners were the last to receive their awards during our awards banquet.
- Howard Richman, of GCM magazine, received the TOCA Plant Health Writer of the Year.
- Brian Horgan, Ph.D., turfgrass professor at the University of Minnesota, was honored as the Environmental Communicator of the Year.
- Jose Milan and Steve Trusty were recently inducted into the TOCA Hall of Fame.
Membership in TOCA is comprised of more than 250 green industry professionals and TOCA continues to grow in prestige throughout the green industry.