The Turf & Ornamental Communicators Association (TOCA) serves communicators in the green industry by fostering an open exchange of information regarding issues that affect how we communicate to our various audiences.
2017 conference highlights included:
- TOCA Awards – Congratulations to all of the winners of the TOCA Communications Contest
- John Reitman, TurfNet, is awarded Plant Health Writer of the Year
- Frank Wong, Ph.D., senior regulatory affairs consultant with Bayer CropScience, is awarded 2017 Environmental Communicator Award
- Debbie Clayton, Clayton Communications, was inducted into the TOCA Hall of Fame
- Russ Warner, GIE Media, is the 2017 TOCA Volunteer of the year
- Nearly 20 first-timers were part of the wonderful program which provided ample professional development and networking opportunities
- New internship for students going in to marketing communications announced
- Meeting photos coming soon!
Membership in TOCA is comprised of nearly 250 green industry professionals and TOCA continues to grow in prestige throughout the green industry.