The Turf & Ornamental Communicators Association (TOCA) serves communicators in the green industry by fostering an open exchange of information regarding issues that affect how we communicate to our various audiences.
Here is a look at the more than 60 green industry communicators who attended the 2016 meeting in Omaha, Nebraska.
2016 conference highlights included:
- TOCA Awards – Congratulations to all of the winners of the TOCA Communications Contest
- Larry Aylward, of Superintendent, is awarded Plant Health Writer of the Year
- David Shetlar, Ph.D. (The BugDoc), entomology professor at the Ohio State University, is awarded 2016 Environmental Communicator Award
- Ronnie Hall, Grand View Media, was inducted into the TOCA Hall of Fame
- Suz & Steve Trusty are the 2016 TOCA Volunteers of the year
- More than 20 first-timers were part of the wonderful program which provided ample professional development and networking opportunities
- 2016 TOCA Meeting Photos
Membership in TOCA is comprised of nearly 250 green industry professionals and TOCA continues to grow in prestige throughout the green industry.