The Turf and Ornamental Communicators Association (TOCA) serves communicators in the green industry by fostering an open exchange of information regarding issues that affect how we communicate to our various audiences.
More than 60 professionals in the green industry attended the annual professional development conference at the Magnolia Hotel in Omaha, Nebraska – May 3-5, 2016.
2016 conference highlights included:
- TOCA Awards – Congratulations to all of the winners of the TOCA Communications Contest
- Larry Aylward, of Superintendent, is awarded Plant Health Writer of the Year
- David Shetlar, Ph.D. (The BugDoc), entomology professor at the Ohio State University, is awarded 2016 Environmental Communicator Award
- Ronnie Hall, Grand View Media, was inducted into the TOCA Hall of Fame
- Suz & Steve Trusty are the 2016 TOCA Volunteers of the year
- More than 20 first-timers were part of the wonderful program which provided ample professional development and networking opportunities
- 2016 TOCA Meeting Photos
Membership in TOCA is comprised of nearly 250 green industry professionals and TOCA continues to grow in prestige throughout the green industry.