The second annual silent auction benefitting the TOCA Foundation was held during the annual meeting in May 2018. The auction was a success raising $5,000 for Foundation initiatives.
Donate to the 2019 silent auction!
Please consider donating an item in the $50 – $200 range.
Here are some examples that we’ve seen go for big bucks…
- School spirit baskets – Big 10 anyone or ?…
- Foodie baskets – non-perishables, please!
- Adult beverage gift packs – perhaps a local specialty you’d like to share
- Sports memorabilia
- Event tickets to a college or pro sports team rivalry or major game – How about 50-yard seats for the Battle for the Bell or the Land of Lincoln Trophy? Or maybe a few seats at the famous Wrigley Field?
- Tech Accessories – Bose… Shure… Beats… sound good?
- Many times companies have “extra” branded apparel or giveaways sitting in closets or storage – how about a nice jacket with your company’s logo?
- For our media friends, I’ve seen FREE advertising be a great auction idea. For example, offer a 1-page 4-color ad in your publication and the funds go to TOCA.
- And our old friend CASH! Want to participate but unsure what to do? Make a donation to the TOCA foundation and we’ll shop for you!
All donations will be available for bid during the Wednesday evening reception at the TOCA annual meeting. Remember, if you wouldn’t bid on it, no one else likely will either.