The inaugural silent auction benefiting the TOCA Foundation was held during the annual meeting in May 2017. Members generously donating amazing items, and bid high! The auction was a success raising nearly $4,000 for Foundation initiatives.
The second annual TOCA silent auction will take place in Cincinnati in May 2018. Please consider donating an item in the $50 - $200 range.
Here are some examples that we've seen go for big bucks...
- School spirit baskets Big 10 anyone or ?...
- Foodie baskets non-perishables, please!
- Adult beverage gift packs perhaps a little bubbly and some flutes would be nice ..
- Sports memorabilia maybe a baseball from the World Series Champs or a Zobrist signed ball? How about a golf ball from one of the current or past pros?
- Event tickets to a college or pro sports team rivalry or major game How about 50-yard seats for the Battle for the Bell or the Land of Lincoln Trophy? Or maybe a few seats at the famous Wrigley Field?
- Tech Accessories Bose Shure...Dr. Dre Beats sound good?
- Many times companies have extra branded apparel or giveaways sitting in closets or storage how about a nice jacket with your companys logo?
- For our media friends, Ive seen FREE advertising be a great auction idea. For example, offer a 1-page 4-color ad in your publication and the funds go to TOCA.
- And our old friend CASH Want to participate but unsure what to do? Make a donation to the TOCA foundation and well shop for you!
All donations will be available for bid during the Wednesday evening reception and Thursday lunch during the TOCA annual meeting. Remember, if you wouldnt bid on it, no one else will either.