Enhancing Green Industry Communications
The Turf and Ornamental Communicators Association (TOCA) serves communicators in the green industry by fostering an open exchange of information regarding issues that affect how we communicate to our various audiences.
Since our beginning in 1990, TOCA has served its members by offering many benefits. Today, members have the opportunity to:
- Receive our quarterly newsletter to stay up-to-date on association activities.
- Attend our annual professional improvement meeting each May.
- Serve on committees.
- Enter the writing, photography, design and new media contest to recognize members for outstanding communications in the industry.
- Develop contacts between active and affiliate members through camaraderie and attendance at various TOCA events.
- Apply for the TOCA Environmental Communicator of the Year program, which also provides a $500 stipend to the winner.
- Serve on various committees, including our Publishers Scholarship Committee, Strategic Vision Committee and Membership Committee.
- Plant Health Writer of the Year, with a $1000 stipend to its winner.
- Internship Program
- Hall of Fame Program
Issues affecting the Green industry every day can better be addressed within and outside the industry through membership in TOCA. For more information, contact Den Gardner at 952/758-6340, e-mail us at email@example.com or visit our Become a Member page for an online membership application.