- The 2020 TOCA Communications Contest opens on February 10.
- Entry deadline is April 15 at midnight.
- ENTER CONTEST HERE
- Print a copy of the categories for a quick reference.
- This contest is open to all current TOCA members.
- Photocopied entries must be articles published between Jan. 1 and Dec. 31, 2019, or collateral/ads/brochures, etc. produced and printed within the same time period.
- Be sure your TOCA membership is current before submitting an entry. If you need to renew or join TOCA, you can do this here. Or you can renew/join with your first contest entry.
- For Members: First entry is $45.
- For Non-members: You must become a member of TOCA first ($150) to receive an entry login. Checks should be made payable to the Turf & Ornamental Communicators Association.
- INTERNATIONAL CONTESTANTS are now able to enter online. The entry fee is $20.
QUICK LINK: Enter Contest Here
Seeking the international contest category list? Click here.