The 11th Annual TOCA International Communications Awards Program
Presented by the
Turf & Ornamental Communicators Association (TOCA)
Congratulations to the winners of the 2016 TOCA International Communications Awards Program, sponsored by International Syngenta Professional Products.
The Turf & Ornamental Communicators Association (TOCA), a United States-based professional marketing communications organization for the Green Industry, is pleased to announce its seventh international program to recognize best writing, design and photography throughout the world. Please go to www.toca.org for further information about the association.
The program is sponsored by International Syngenta Professional Products.
- NEW!!! You may submit entries online this year.
- The contest is open to any international communications professionals involved in the Green Industry. You do not have to be a TOCA member to enter the contest.
- The fee is US $20 per entry.
- There is no limit to the number of entries per company.
- English is the chosen language of TOCA. All entries must be in English.
- Contest categories include:
INTW1 -- Best Writing Publication (article or editorial)
INTW2 Best Copywriting Publication (display advertisement)
INTW3 Best Copywriting Brochure (or similar marketing/sales literature)
INTPH1 -- Best Photo Publication (cover or inside photo from news article)
INTPH2 Best Photo Brochure (or similar marketing/sales literature)
INTDP1 -- Best Design Publication (full magazine article layout)
INTDP2 -- Best Design Publication (one-page design article)
INTDP3 -- Best Design Publication (two-plus page design article)
INTDM4 -- Best Design, Single Page (advertising page)
INTDM5 -- Best Design, Multi Page (advertising page)
INTDM6 Best Design, Brochure (or similar marketing/sales literature)
First and second place will be chosen in each category. One of the winning entries from the categories will be chosen as Best of Show.
Entries will be judged on creativity, concept and clarity of message.
- Entries must be articles published between Jan. 1 and Dec. 31, 2016.
- If mailing your entries, please include two entry forms (per entry) along with a copy of your original entry. Entries must be submitted in a pocket folder. Each submission should include a copy or tear sheet of the publication/newsletter/collateral piece, etc. in which the entry appeared. Entries must be postmarked no later than March 15, 2016, and should be submitted to: Den Gardner, TOCA, 605 Columbus Avenue SE, New Prague, MN 56071, USA.
- There is no limit to the number of entries per person.
- The winners will be announced in May at the TOCA annual conference in Tampa, Florida.
Entry materials will not be returned.
Questions? Contact Den Gardner, Kristy Mach or Barb Ulschmid at 952/758-6340 or firstname.lastname@example.org