Congratulations to the winners of the 2018 International TOCA Communications Awards Program, sponsored by International Syngenta Professional Products.
The Turf & Ornamental Communicators Association (TOCA), a United States-based professional marketing communications organization for the Green Industry, is pleased to announce its seventh international program to recognize best writing, design and photography throughout the world. Please go to www.toca.org for further information about the association.
The program is sponsored by International Syngenta Professional Products.
- You may submit entries online.
- The contest is open to any international communications professionals involved in the Green Industry. You do not have to be a TOCA member to enter the contest.
- The fee is US $20 per entry.
- There is no limit to the number of entries per company.
- English is the chosen language of TOCA. All entries must be in English.
- Contest categories include:
INTW1 - Best Writing Publication (article or editorial)
INTW2 - Best Copywriting Publication (display advertisement)
INTW3 - Best Copywriting Brochure (or similar marketing/sales literature)
INTPH1 - Best Photo Publication (cover or inside photo from news article)
INTPH2 - Best Photo Brochure (or similar marketing/sales literature)
INTDP1 - Best Design Publication (full magazine article layout)
INTDP2 - Best Design Publication (one-page design article)
INTDP3 - Best Design Publication (two-plus page design article)
INTDM4 - Best Design, Single Page (advertising page)
INTDM5 - Best Design, Multi Page (advertising page)
INTDM6 - Best Design, Brochure (or similar marketing/sales literature)
One of the winning entries from the categories will be chosen as a Gardner Award winner, a "best of show" award given annually.
Entries will be judged on creativity, concept and clarity of message.
- Entries must be articles published or work completed between Jan. 1 and Dec. 31, 2018.
- There is no limit to the number of entries per person.
- The winners will be announced in May at the TOCA annual conference in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Questions? Contact Kristy Mach at 952-758-6340 or firstname.lastname@example.org.