TOCA Rolls Out New Membership Platform
By Kyle Wieskus
Thank you for being a Turf & Ornamental Communicators Association (TOCA) member and supporting TOCA in 2019. And now it is time to renew your dues for 2020!
We have some exciting news to share. TOCA rolled out a new membership platform and we are in the process of upgrading the TOCA website. A new look to the website will be coming out during the first quarter of 2020.
The new “Members Only” portion of the website already has an all new look and feel. You will now be able to update your information, add a biography and use the Member Directory.
How to set up your TOCA member account:
- You will first need to set up your password.
- Navigate to the TOCA home page and click the Member Login button in the upper righthand corner.
- You will be directed to a login page. “Sign in with AMO.” Your username is your e-mail address.
- Click the Reset Password link.
- Create your password.
- Once you’re on your member page, please take a moment to update your information. Click on the “My Account Button.”
How to renew your TOCA individual membership dues:
- Log in to your TOCA member account.
- Click the blue “Renew My Dues.”
- You will be prompted to update your info and then enter your credit card info.
If you are part of a corporate membership, there is a one dues contact for each corporate account. That individual is responsible for members’ dues for that organization.
Setting up your Member Login will help us clearly communicate with you through committees and make it easy to register for the annual meeting and any upcoming webinars. If you haven’t already done so, please update your individual profile.
Please don’t hesitate to call the TOCA office (952-758-6340) with any questions about your membership. Or, e-mail our Membership Director Kyle Wieskus at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to having you on board again in 2020!